Wednesday, April 4, 2012

So Sorry for Blogger Slacking

I have been a major slacker.  Between 2 stomach viruses going through all 5 of us 1 at a time and spring break and a bunch of other stuff, I have been neglecting this space!

Monday my husband and I went to the local co-op and bought some plants.  I wanted to go a few weeks back and start all of this earlier, but my in-laws took us to Disney World during spring break and I didn't want all of my plants to die while I was gone. 

I got some pickling cucumbers, yellow bell peppers, sweet banana peppers, Beefsteak tomatoes and Roma tomatoes to plant in my yard.  I am also going to plant a bunch of herbs in my yard, maybe some more bell peppers (red and green) and some berries (raspberry and blueberry).

Next week we are getting our big garden started down at the farm.  I can't wait!

Now that I've gotten started, I just can't stand to sit in the house all day and work.  I want to be outside all the time.  I love this time of year :)

2 comments: